We’re a day away from welcoming 2012! What a year, 2011 was! We’re saying goodbye to it in style this year and we’re welcoming 2012 with wide open arms!!! We don’t know whether 2012 will be the apocalypse or whether the Mayans will be correct about an enormous change, but what we do know is that for us, we’re beginning a new journey in 2012!
Since our backgrounds are Russian, we like to put up a New Years tree. This is in true-soviet style! Since Russia used to be the Soviet Union and under Communism there is no religion, people would put up a “Christmas tree” on New Years. We’ve kept this tradition, because we aren’t religious and putting up a tree with presents is always fun! This year we agreed that we put up the best tree we’ve ever had!
We made handmade pom-pom ornaments with yarn and we put up our desires on little sale tags all over the tree! It came out beautiful and this is how we’re greeting the New Year! Twelve desires for twelve months of the year! Check out the photos:
What are some of the things we want for 2012:
– Ron Paul to become President!
– For Nicholas to be healthy, FOREVER!
– To eat the best, healthiest fruits & vegetables in the world!
– To have a new beautiful home with plenty of space to design clothes and make art!
– To make a successful collection of corsets and dresses for Athena’s Gown!
– More global consciousness and awareness between humans worldwide!
– NO MORE WAR!
– To volunteer on a regular basis and spread love!
– More solutions and funding for global warming!!! Let’s save the world!
– Constant moments of joy and happiness!!!
WE WISH YOU A HAPPY NEW YEARS WITH LOTS OF LOVE AND WARMTH & FOR YOU DESIRES TO COME TRUE IN THE NEW YEAR!
MOLLY, NATALIA, AND NICHOLAS